Thu 14 Jun 2018, 14:45
FIFA World Cup fever is in the air, and DStv is the only place to get the best World Cup experience.
As an African football fan MultiChoice Africa has you covered with a new and exciting WhatsApp group of post-match commentators and analysists.
As Africans, we have an undeniable sense of community and thus love to share our football experiences with others and what better way to do this than being part of a WhatsApp group with sporting and celebrity royalty.
You can be a part of it all! Yes, you the DStv football fan can catch all 64 games live in HD and share your views while exploring the minds of the likes of former national footballer from Botswana, Diphetego Selolwane; Ghanaian sports journalist Juliet Bawla; Zambian national footballer, Kalusha Bwalya; multi award-winning hip-hop artist and fervent football fan, AKA, just to mention a few.
Active DStv Subscribers will be eligible to take part, and subscribers only get one chance to be part of the conversation. To enter send your name and smartcard number to www.ultimatefangroup.com and you can be mingling with a great mix of sports journalists, former footballers, football commentators as well as popular artists.
Participants will be randomly selected, so stay connected because the FIFA World Cup 2018 promises to be an action-packed and drama-filled.
Need any more reason to get excited? Check out the list below:
Top reasons why you should join this WhatsApp group of commentators:
- Get one-on-one expert post-match analysis of the biggest games in the World Cup.
- Be a part of trending conversations just by getting involved in the conversation, on your phone.
- Get world class analysis from your football heroes right from your phone.
- Heard of “coach on the couch”? Well, this is much better- you actually have an audience.
- Mingle with some of your favourite celebrities around your shared interests.
- Everyone loves a good football match, even those best known for their rap game like AKA yes, you’ve guessed it he will be one of our famous commentators