Tickets are selling extremely fast and the below needs to be urgently communicated to everyone.
- There are no more VIP tickets on sale. All have been SOLD OUT.
- All early bird tickets have all been SOLD OUT
- Limited remaining tickets are R200 general admission and R300 golden circle
- Everyone is encouraged to purchase pre-sold tickets to avoid disappointment
- If people do not have tickets by 3pm on Friday, 25 November 2016, we cannot guarantee entry to Maftown Heights and they may be turned away
ROAD CLOSURES Download the road map here
Road closures are planned for 10h00 on 25th November 2016. People attending Maftown Heights need to take note of the roads affected and where to park.
- Lillian Ngoyi [Bree Street] (Between Henry Nxumalo and Miriam Makeba)
- Jeppe Street (Between Henry Nxumalo and Miriam Makeba)
- Henry Nxumalo Street (Between President and Lilian Ngoyi Street)
*JMPD will execute traffic management plan
*Traffic diversion points on Miriam Makeba and at Quinn Street to assist with traffic flowÂ
The preferred parking is Newtown Junction.
- Newtown Junction parking is situated on Miriam Makeba Street in Newtown.
- Route over Nelson Mandela Bridge turn right into Carr Street and Left into Miriam Makeba Street.
- Route on Carr Street off-ramp left into Carr and turn right into Miriam Makeba Street.
VOC Emergency Number
VOC emergency number 083 666 1636 (09h00 on 25th to 08h00 26th November 2016.)Â
*All road closures to be â€œliftedâ€ at 08h00 on 26th November 2016.
See you there!