Forbes has released their list of the world's highest paid entertainers in 2017. And, it's no surprise that Diddy and Beyoncé are at the top of the list.
According to the publication, Diddy is the highest paid entertainer in the world. The music and business mogul with $130m.
â€œThe majority of his 2017 total comes from selling one-third of his Sean John clothing line for an estimated $70 million. Combined with a lucrative Diageo Ciroc vodka partnership and his Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour,â€ Forbes said.
Beyoncé, who is sitting at number two on the list, made $105 million, all thanks to her Formation World Tour and the release of her Lemonade album.
Here are some of the people who feature on the top ten:
3. J.K. Rowling, $95 million (Author, U.K.)
4. Drake, $94 million (Musician, U.S.)
5. Cristiano Ronaldo, $93 million (Athlete, Portugal)
6. The Weeknd, $92 million (Musician, Canada)
7. Howard Stern, $90 million (Personality, U.S.)
8. Coldplay, $88 million (Musicians, U.K.)
9. James Patterson, $87 million (Author, U.S.)
10. LeBron James, $86 million (Athlete, U.S.)
Head over to Forbes to see the full list.
Image credit: Instagram