channel logo

Kasa No Ye More

150Talk ShowPG13

Unveiling the magic of September on Akwaaba Magic

01 September 2023
Dive into a world of intriguing stories and real-life drama that promises to keep you hooked this month.
Kasa No Ye More, Akwaaba Magic, talk show, Ghanaian show

As the month of September unfolds, Akwaaba Magic is set to take your television experience to a whole new level with the launch of Kasa No Ye More. This show promises to offer unique and engaging content that will keep you glued to your screens.

Kasa No Ye More - Premiering on 4 September at 4:00 PM

"Nsem esisi w) kurom ha" - Interesting things are happening all around us, and sometimes, these stories are so unbelievable that they need to be captured on camera to be believed. This is precisely the goal of Kasa No Ye More. This talk show is dedicated to bringing these incredible stories to life and sharing them with you, our valued viewers. It will be a show that truly reflects the rich tapestry of Ghana's culture and diversity. Approximately 80% of the content will be presented in local languages, while the remaining 20% will be in English. This blend of languages ensures that the show is accessible and relatable to a wide range of audiences.

To delve into these intriguing and peculiar issues, Kasa No Ye More will feature resource persons who are experts in their respective fields. These experts will provide valuable insights and engage in heated discussions that will keep you on the edge of your seat. But that's not all! The show will also open its phone lines live, allowing viewers to share their reactions and contribute additional titbits to enrich each episode. It's an interactive experience that promises to be both entertaining and informative. Stay tuned and join the conversation!

Akwaaba Magic invites you to tune in and be a part of the thrills and TV excitement this September. Kasa No Ye More promises to entertain, inform, and engage you like never before. Don't miss out on the opportunity to be part of the Akwaaba Magic experience this month!