The Akwaaba Magic Channels (Akwaaba Magic and Akwaaba Magic Abusua) present the Akwaaba Magic Creative Industry Seminar, scheduled to take place at the Golden Bean Hotel in Kumasi on 14th November and the MultiChoice Ghana premises on 15th and 16th November 2022.
Keynote speakers include seasoned industry players like Busola, Patrick, Ama K. Abebrese, Adjetey Anang, Anthony Tomety among other experienced industry stakeholders.
Activities planned for the event are as follows:
14th November 2022 (Kumasi)
- Stakeholder engagement with Akwaaba Magic team about channel’s strategy, content processes and requirements.
- Channel strategy and offerings for Kumawood
- Tour of selected film sets and studios in Kumasi by Multichoice Executives
15th November 2022 (MultiChoice Ghana premises)
Day 1 - Main event:
- An intimate engagement with Akwaaba Magic commissioned producers about the channel’s strategy, content processes and requirements.
- Presentations from the Akwaaba Magic content processing team
- Exhibition: content and pitch booth
- Capacity forum: the writers and actors forum
Day 2 - Main event:
- Handling acquisition processes and technical requirements for all our content
- How the buyer affects the value chain
- A panel discussion on the general content landscape in Ghana
- Capacity forum: production management, production design and postproduction forum on 16th November
- Special screening of one of our original movies - Bunny - coupled with a networking cocktail.
In attendance are industry stakeholders from all the arms of content production, including the Writers’ and Actors’ Guild, the film industry and all who matter to the creative industry.
‘‘We are committed to improving the quality of content produced in Ghana as well as telling the Ghanaian story, the Ghanaian way. We are happy about our contribution to the film industry and are encouraged to do more,” Alex Okyere, Managing Director of Multichoice Ghana noted.
This seminar aims to educate, enlighten, and entertain Ghanaians in Ghana – is this you? To participate, click on the link here to register in whichever capacity of interest.
For more information about the Akwaaba Magic Creative Industry Seminar, follow us on all social media pages to stay updated.