If only cupid could grant wishes, right?
Now is the chance to map out your perfect Valentine’s date with one of your favourite Africa Magic stars and perhaps, where the date could take place. There are plenty of places to meet a date these days, but we thought it would be fun to bring your date to you straight from your TV screens. Fun, right?
*Please note that this quiz is for recreational purposes only*
Gentlemen, take this quiz to find out your ideal Africa Magic Valentine’s date… ladies, keep scrolling.
- First things first, where are you meeting your date?
- At their place
- What’s the first thing you notice about your date?
- What’s your first conversation centered around?
- Planning the next date
- You’re hungry, what are you eating?
- Small chops
- Pounded yam/Amala
- The date is over, how are you saying goodbye?
- A hug
- A smile
- A thank you poem
- Ask for a second date
- Take a picture for the gram!
- Ask for their number
Results: If you picked mostly A's: your Valentine's date is Laycon; if you picked mostly B's: your Valentine's date is Kunle Remi; if you picked mostly C's: your Valentine's date is Nonso Bassey; if you picked mostly D's: your Valentine's date is Uti Nwachukwu; if you picked mostly E's: your Valentine's date is Somadima and if you picked mostly F's: your Valentine's date is Tobi Bakre.
Now ladies, let’s pick a Valentine’s date, shall we?
- What are you wearing to the date?
- A little black dress
- Jean and a basic T-shirt
- Let’s go African!
- Beach wear
- Jumpsuit for the win
- As the spirit leads
- What’s your favourite colour to wear on Valentine?
- Everybody wears red
- Black, because I’m a rebel
- White to signify love
- Blue for a change
- Yellow to brighten the mood
- A bit of everything. Rainbow, because why not?
- Just before your meal arrives, pick your preferred drink
- Elaborate cocktail
- The finest red wine
- Fresh juice
- A glass of champagne
- Your Valentine’s date is most likely to receive brownie points for…
- Being an extrovert
- Dressing good and looking well-groomed
- Lively personality
- Great taste in food
- Good sense of humour
- His ability to carry on with the conversation
- Pick a celebrity couple
- Adesuwa and Banky W
- Basketmouth and Elsie Okpocha
- IK and Olo Osakioduwa
- Bambam and Teddy A
- Chrisville and Chris
- Ihuoma and Ibrahim Suleiman
Results: If you picked mostly A's: your Valentine's date is Nancy Isime; if you picked mostly B's: your Valentine's date is Wofai Fada; if you picked mostly C's: your Valentine's date is Lota Chukwu; if you picked mostly D's: your Valentine's date is Enado Odigie; if you picked mostly E's: your Valentine's date is Folu Storms and if you picked mostly F's: your Valentine's date is Venita Akpofure.
We know that everyone has an idea of their ideal perfect Valentine’s date and we want to hear yours!
Stay tuned to Africa Magic for the finest entertainment our continent has to offer and if you aren't already watching, make sure you get your DStv subscription asap! You can also like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and Instagram for more updates on existing and upcoming shows and movies.