It’s no longer news that MultiChoice is bringing back the Nigerian version of the hit reality TV series, Big Brother, after 10 years! So as we look forward to 11 weeks of undiluted entertainment, here are ten things you should know about the upcoming Big Brother Naija reality show:
1. The show is now referred to as Big Brother Naija
2. The program will run for 78 days starting 22 January 2017 with a two-hour, live, televised launch and end on 9 April 2017 with a two-hour, live, televised finale
3. This will be the second instalment of the Big Brother franchise in Nigeria after 10 years
5. There will be 12 housemates in total
6. A variety of Nigerian personalities will visit the Big Brother Naija house during the show’s duration including musicians and performers. In addition, the show’s presenter will be a Nigerian
7. The voice of ’Biggie’ will be Nigerian
8. Same rules apply – but there will be no shower hour!
9. Winner of the Big Brother Naija takes it all! He or she will walk away with a whopping prize money of 25 million Naira and a brand new KIA Sorento car
10. PayPorte is the headline sponsor of Big Brother Naija.
Big Brother Naija reality show starts Sunday, 22 January at 7pm and will run for 11 weeks on all DStv packages on channel 198 and GOtv Plus on channel 29.
Big Brother Naija is sponsored by PayPorte, your preferred online retail store.
For more information, please visit www.dstv.com, www.gotvafrica.com or www.africamagic.tv. Follow the conversation on Instagram at @BigBrotherNaija2017 and all social media pages of DStv, GOtv and AfricaMagic