DStv Self Service
DStv iPad App
DStv On Demand
Attempting to login...
Login with your DStv Connect details
Enter your email address / username
Enter your password
Forgot your password?
Keep me logged in
By selecting “Keep me logged in” you will stay logged into this website on this computer until you click logout. If this is a public computer please do not use this feature.
Don't have an account?
Enter your registered email address
Create your DStv Connect account
This will allow you to login to all DStv websites & applications
Enter your email address
Enter a password
I accept the
terms & conditions
Already have an account?
Verification email sent
Thank you for signing up!
A verification link has been sent to your email.
Central African Rep
Must Watch Videos
Adele to record Bond song?
The Best of British Rock
Adele tops Rich List
Cover Media | Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Adele has been given the prestigious title of the wealthiest singer in the UK under the age of 30.
The 23 year-old superstar has amassed a £20 million fortune and seen an increase of £14 million in the past 12 months alone.
Rich List highlights the fact that the London-born performer’s record-breaking album 21 has propelled her fortune at such a tender age.
winner Leona Lewis and Katie Melua came in joint second place with £12 million. Joss Stone came in fifth place with her £10 million earnings.
star Daniel Radcliffe has been named the richest young British actor. He has raked in £54 million in total which is up £6 million from a year ago.
star Robert Pattinson is now sitting on a £40 million empire while Keira Knightley came in third place with £30 million. Charlie Chaplin’s granddaughter Kiera Chaplin came in fourth with £28 million while Emma Watson rounded out the top five with £26 million.
The Sunday Times Rich List – Wealthiest Musicians Under 30
1. Adele - £20m (£6m- 2011)
2. Cheryl Cole (Girls Aloud) - £12m (£12m- 2011); Leona Lewis - £12m (£12m- 2011); Katie Melua - £12m (£12m- 2011)
5. Joss Stone - £10m (£9m- 2011)
6. Charlotte Church - £8m (£8m- 2011); Craig David - £8m (£8m- 2011); Paolo Nutini - £8m (£7m- 2011)
9. Florence Welch- £7m (£5m- 2011)
10. Lily Allen - £6m (£6m- 2011); Natasha Bedingfield - £6m (£6m- 2011); Duffy - £6m (£6m- 2011); James Morrison - £6m (£5m- 2011)
The Sunday Times Rich List – Wealthiest Actors Under 30
1. Daniel Radcliffe - £54m (£48m - 2011)
2. Robert Pattinson - £40m (£32m - 2011)
3. Keira Knightley - £30m (£30m - 2011)
4. Kiera Chaplin - £28m (£28m - 2011)
5. Emma Watson - £26m (£24m - 2011)
6. Rupert Grint - £24m (£24m - 2011)
7. Lily Cole - £8m (£5m - 2011)
8. Sarah Harding - £6m (£5m - 2011); Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - £5m (New); Kimberley Walsh - £5m (£5m - 2011)
Boyle's hot but Adele's hotter
Adele not ready to tell life story
Adele works on new 'edgy' album
MOST POPULAR READS
Avoid FOMO: Big Brother Africa for...
Million Rand Money Drop: Family affair
Paris Hilton, Lil Wayne on same label
Green means go for Michelle Rodriguez
What do you like? Click on the thumbs-up icon and share the shows you like.
Nick Fury is director of S.H.I.E.L.D, an international peace keeping agency.
Life of Pi
A young man who survives a disaster at sea is hurtled into an epic journey of adventure and discovery
"The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" follows title character Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an epic quest
DStv HD PVR DECODER
Increase your picture quality now by buying the HD PVR decoder.
DStv Digital Magazine
On Demand PVR
© MultiChoice (Pty) Ltd
Share on facebook
Would you like to share this on facebook?